*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kinky Redhead
  2. Female
  3. Parasitic Butts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1922272-Kinky-Redhead
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: Kinky Redhead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kinky Redhead

    by: FromDurgeWithLove
You are a kinky redhead with green eyes and wild ideas. Ever since you heard about the butt parasites on the news, you've wondered what it would be like to have one. You considered having one on your face, but you didn't know if you could enjoy food afterwards.

You've considered having your breasts be replaced by a butt, but you also liked your breasts. And you've thought of any other place too, from your groin to your back and even your hand.

Today, you were out getting groceries when you notice something round in the shadows near your house. You leave your groceries inside and come back out to inspect the area. In the area between your building and the wall, you saw not one, but two mounds. Getting closer revealed it was a butt creature like the one on TV.

You gasp at the revelation. Could this be your chance? You had to be very careful now. It leapt at you.

You have the following choices:

1. It attaches to your face.

*Noteb*
2. It attaches to your chest.

3. It attaches elsewhere.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FromDurgeWithLove (UN: durgethedude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/1922272-Kinky-Redhead