*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try experimenting
  2. His sister
  3. He looks different
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1515308-Try-experimenting
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
This choice: Try experimenting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Try experimenting

    by: Unknown
Lastly, he found a note saying: "Please note, the effects will wear off after exactly 10 days. 10 days? He only had 6 until his mother returned! He decided not to focus on that problem at the moment, but figure out what he was going to do about his mismatch body. He got an idea. Maybe if he brought some of Kate's things to the chest, put them inside, then put them on, it would transform the rest of him. He ran to Kate's room. It hadn't been touched in months. He looked around and collected a few things: eyeliner, mascara, blush, face cream, lipstick, hair clips, and a necklace. On his way out, he noticed Kate's underwear drawer. He hurriedly took off the dress looked down at himself, his manhood was still there. He thought about it, the effects would only last 10 days anyways, why not give it a shot? He grabbed a pair of panties and ran back to the attic. He dumped everything inside, and closed the chest. He heard a click, and opened it again. He put on the eyeliner, and his eyes grew and pointed towards the tips like a girls. With the mascara, his lashes grew. Blush corrected his cheekbones, face cream for the skin. He put in a hair clip, and he got his sisters long brown hair. Putting on the lipstick gave him plump lips. The necklace managed to give him a nice jaw and neck shape. Finally, he cautiously put on the panties. Suddenly, he had a sharp pain in his gut. He felt his stick recede into him, painfully being replaced with a hole to his insides instead. When it finally ended, the transformation was complete. He had a girls area, and wider hips. He noticed one problem-if he wasn't careful, he'd ruin the undies. He looked around in Kate's room, and found some pantyliner to use, and stick it in. As he found a small face mirror and said "yes" to himself marveling in his work, he noticed one problem: his voice was still that of a boys. He would have to find something edible of Kate's that he could put in the chest, but it had to be something she owned. He manages to find some vitamin supplements Kate took to help her build some strength for cheerleading. It does the trick. He now looks and sounds exactly like his sister!

Now does he...

You have the following choices:

1. Decide to go out and try his new body

*Noteb*
2. Try another transformation

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1515308-Try-experimenting