*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His sister
  2. He looks different
  3. A dress
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1515276-His-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
This choice: His sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

His sister

    by: Unknown
He looked himself in the mirror, and he had the lower body of his sister. He got his sisters perky chest and skinny body. He even had her small feet and clean shaven slender legs. No wonder the heels felt so natural. His sister was one of those people that all the boys dreamed of. All he could do is gasps and catch his own breath in his throat. He tried to think, what could have caused this. He didn't do anything differently, except...the dress and shoes! He ran up to the attic and looked in the chest, and nothing was different. He dug around and found a note that read: "Dear valued customer, thank you for buying the one size fits all machine - guaranteed to make sure if the clothes don't fit you, you'll fit the clothes!" He thought to himself, this must make his body fit the dress and shoes. But why his sister? He looked inside and found instructions to the chest as well as a small screen that just said 'Kate'. It stated that if you placed clothes in the machine, they became charged. One the wearer put them on, their body would change to fit the clothes. The mode was changed by whoever last put clothing that they own in the machine. Kate must have put something in the machine, he decided. That's why the machine was in Kate mode. What was he going to do now? He had the body of a beautiful girl, and the head of a boy!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Call his mom for help - she must know something about the machine

2. Try experimenting

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/1515276-His-sister