*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913099-Hungry-Wolfy/cid/2252381-A-little-Foxy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1913099
Youre in control of Caleb, a big hungry wolfy looking for other furs or humans to nom
This choice: A little Foxy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A little Foxy

    by: Farterguy
Caleb's search was finally over, he saw a little fox sleeping peacefully, Caleb didn't waste another second, he walked carefully not to wake up his next victim, and stood right in front of him. Caleb was already impatient, so instead of waking him up first to have more fun, he just sat in the fox's muzzle.

The fox began to wake up, without completely realizing what was going on, he started to struggle, but it was already too late, the fox was too small to have any chance of escaping now. When his muzzle was already sinking into the wolf's rear, the little fox finally realized what was going on. "Let me go!" The fox tried to cry, but the wolf just chuckled and kept pushing the fox's muzzle further inside...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Farterguy (UN: zgurosm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meerkat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913099-Hungry-Wolfy/cid/2252381-A-little-Foxy