*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2757537-Madison-gained-her-freshman-15
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison gained her freshman 15  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Madison gained her freshman 15

    by: cari
Tim tapped his fingers on the table of the cafe he was in, waiting for Madison to arrive. Since their last encounter before she went off to school, he was still a bit confused as to where they stood in their relationship: were they just friends, friends with benefits, or something else entirely? He was hoping his lunch with Madison would help answer the question, but that would require her to arrive at some point. He was about to pull out his phone to text her when the bell on the cafe door rang.

Madison walked towards Tim, but there was something different about her. As she made her way to the table Tim realized that it was the infamous freshman 15, having settled itself entirely on her lower half. Madison once was ownership to the most toned thighs you had ever seen, but those had been replace with a pair of wobbling legs that looked like they would burst her shorts seams any minute now.

"Hi, Tim! It's so good to see you," Madison said as she came up to the table. Tim got up and hugged her. As she turned around to pull out her chair he noticed that even her butt had grown larger, definitely contributing to the tightness of the shorts he saw. Of all the people Tim would have thought would gain the freshman 15, or any weight for that matter, Madison didn't even make the list.

"So how's college going?" Tim asked her. She broke out into a huge grin.

"It's amazing! Classes are going really well, I got a tutoring job, I like my roommate, and the food is great!"

"I bet it is," Tim replied.

"Oh trust me, if you saw my roommate you'd understand how good the food is. I swear she's managed to gained 25 pounds in the first two months alone! I have to watch myself around her, at the rate she eats she'll be the size of a house by winter break and I definitely don't want to end up like that!" Madison laughed as she finished her sentence. Tim chuckled along with her. She must not realize that she's put on any weight, he thought as she got up to grab her drink from the barista at the counter.

And it turns out at the rate Madison was going, she wouldn't necessarily be the size of a house but would definitely be MUCH bigger by the time winter break rolled around.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cari (UN: carii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2757537-Madison-gained-her-freshman-15