*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1601251-Does-Madison-look-a-bit-fuller-maybe-5-pounds-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Does Madison look a bit fuller, maybe 5 pounds at break  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Does Madison look a bit fuller, maybe 5 pounds ...

    by: online180
Tim had a good first half of the semester. Even though he was commuting from home, he was enjoying himself, getting immersed in the college culture, and meeting some new people including girls, who he was having more success with than he ever did in high school. However, he still thought about Madison frequently. As commonly happens during the first semester, it felt like the fall dragged on forever. Tim could not wait for fall break, and he knew that during the break, Madison would be coming back. It was't like all he thought about was Madison, but he still thought she was better than the girls he was meeting at the local college.

Eventually, the week of fall break came, and Tim was looking forward to seeing Madison. However, he did not want to seem over eager, so her decided to hold off on texting her. Eventually, midway through the week, he received a text, ''Hey, are you free soon--we should hang out if you are!''

Tim was ecstatic as he read the text, but he knew to play it cool, and responded that he was able to hang out the next evening.

The next evening, Tim wore some clothes that he bought a few night ago, he wanted to look his best, even if it wasn't going to be romantic. Eventually, he heard a knock on the door, and he greeted Madison.

''Heyyyyyy I missed you!,'' Madison said in a way that was leading him on. They hugged and Tim noticed that she seemed just a tad fuller than she had been before. Not much, but enough to notice, maybe five pounds. Ehh, it was college, he thought. Surely ,Madison would never let it go beyond that.

For the rest of the evening, they hung out, talked, and watched TV. It stuck Tim as a friendship that Madison wanted to keep going, so he obliged, despite still being drawn to her.

At the end of the evening, the decided to meet up again during winter break, something that Tim looked forward to.

You have the following choices:

1. Madison comes back at xmas with 10 more pounds

2. Madison is sporting a belly at break

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1601251-Does-Madison-look-a-bit-fuller-maybe-5-pounds-