*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910121-Nurse-Joy-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1503415-The-gluttonous-Nurse-who-is-actually-neat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1910121
Nurse Joy works a fattening job
This choice: 300-450 pounds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The gluttonous Nurse who is actually... neat?!

    by: Shinuto
"*Gulp...slurp...chomp*" the large nurse of the Pokemon center in Fortree City was spending her down time eating away at one of the tables set up in the lobby. Her rotund belly was pushing against the table and filling out the space underneath a little bit. She had on an extra large nurse's outfit, but her belly was slowly beginning to make its way of showing itself to all. Now despite this Nurse Joy's apparent appetite, she was no slob, a glutton for sure, but not a slob. She was eating from a plate, using Unova style tableware. Holding her utensils in gloves, with several napkins more then necessary coating even her bountiful lap, she was without a doubt....a neat freak. Wiping away some crumbs and carefully making sure to stifle a belch that had risen from her esophagus, she got up from the table and walked back over to the counter to resume her duties to all Pokemon trainers who came to the center.

"Helllo." Joy said as a group of trainers came in, seemingly oblivious to their shocked expressions at her different look then to all the other members in her family. "Uhhh...hi." one of the trainers, a girl with short, straight red hair, wearing a white dress and white beret said as she waved her hand slightly. "Is there anything you need help with?"
"Yeah, we need to get our teams healed, just took on the Fortree Gym Leader." another trainer spoke up, this one a boy with dark blue hair in a trenchcoat and gloves, given his age being somewhere around 14 or so, he looked kind of ridiculous.
"Sure thing, please place your balls here." Joy motioned over to a tray. "Hīringa!" she called out to one of many Chanseys the standard assistant Pokemon all centers were given.
"Chansey!" the egg-shaped pokemon came out from a doorway to the left, and took the tray back, quickly and efficiently. As the trainers waited they decided to go and sit down to eat. Getting out some small boxes of riceballs, bits of grilled steak and grilled Finneon. Getting out their chopsticks, the trainers dug into the meals. Smelling the succulent, aroma of the packed lunches of the kids made Joy drool slightly, wiping her mouth as she smiled, she walked over to "chat". "So what exactly are you three doing here?" She asked politely, eying the food as if they were jewels.
"*gulp* Ohmm We'rme here on a journey throughout Hoen to enter the Hoen League." the other girl answered, this one had long purple hair, tied up in pigtails, and was wearing a small purple shirt, with a light blue jacket covering it. The girl had food on her cheeks, and she had a a little potbelly. Realizing she had bits of food on her face she reached into her pockets to find a napkin, but to no avail. Nurse Joy then kindly took out a napkin from a pocket on her uniform, giving it to the girl to wipe herself off.
"Thanks urrp."
"Geez, Shima! Show some manners will ya?!" the boy barked as he dug into a piece of fish.
"Oh don't be so irritable Yuri, Besides the nurse is probably okay with that. the young dressed girl whispered, giggling slightly to the boy, making note of Joy's physique.
Joy chuckled slightly, making sure the kids didn't hear her, true that while she did enjoy a good belch every now and then, for the most part she tried to keep her appetite in check, refraining from messing up her image as Pokemon Center nurse, officially appointed by the national league to help and support all trainers, though....she admitted she took it a bit far at times.
"I don't mean to try and barge in you three's meal, but...do you mind if I have bite of that grilled Finneon? Its a favorite of mine, and I haven't had it a while." Nurse Joy tried to to put on her kindest, gentlest smile to up her chances of getting food.
"Hrmm...Yuri mused for a second, sure the woman was rather big, and this was something he had been saving since the last town, but...she seemed really nice, and she only did ask for a bite... "Yeah, I guess one bite won't hurt." mentally thinking that something more unlucky would now occur.
Surprising the group, Joy took out a polished fork from her person and took a small piece of the grilled fish, less than what Yuri had expected, given her size. "Guess she's not a huge glutton. Yuri mentally sighed as he was glad his precious Finneon was safe to keep for himself. Joy put her hand to her cheek in bliss, the taste of the warm, chewy fish was exquisite.
"Mmmh! sooo good! While we wait for my Chanseys to come back with healing your Pokemon, do you mind if I join you three?"
"Sure." the girl in the white dress smiled gracefully. Scooching over, as she was the only one on her side of the booth, she let the nurse plant herself down with her friends. Feeling the Nurse's flab push into her smaller body, it made her ever present blissful face become a little embarrassed.
"Oh!" Joy then realized something, getting up she went to the counter to get out her own meal. "If I'm going to eat with you all, I should probably get out my lunch!" she giggled as she walked back, her large gut engulfing the table edge slightly as she placed the lunch on the table. Opening the box up, which was easily 3 times larger then the trianers' boxes combined, she revealed to them...a lot of the stuff they had and much more, except the presentation was vastly superior, giving off the image of being made by a superb chef.
"Woah... Amelia look, she's got Filet Bouffalant! I heard that's available only in Unova!" the purple haired girl, Shima, drooled at the assortment of food, they practically shimmered and glittered off the sunlight and the lighting of the center itself.
"I can't believe she had her own grilled Finneon and it looks better then mine!...at least she only took a bite from mine." Yuri groaned as he looked on that woman's delectable meal.
Taking out her fork and knife, Joy began to dig into her large (for the kids) meal.

Choice 1: Joy easily scarfs down her meal, when it alone would make all three of the kids full.

Choice 2: She asks them if they want some, but tells them to please not make a mess of themselves or the area. They all start to get a bit of a gluttonous trait from this...

Choice 3: Yuri speaks up, wanting to know why the Nurse asked for his fish if she had some herself in the first place.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shinuto (UN: bogger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Therealfake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910121-Nurse-Joy-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/1503415-The-gluttonous-Nurse-who-is-actually-neat