*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909473-Request-Stories/cid/2481031-it-test-for-allergic-reactions
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909473
These are stories that are requested by people. I do take requests, so be free to ask me.
This choice: it test for allergic reactions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

it test for allergic reactions

    by: Abracadabra.
One day, it was the day for Chuckie and Kimi's checkup, so Kira held down the fort at the Java Lava while Chas took the kids to the doctor.

All went well until they were being given injections to see if they were allergic to certain things.
When they got to berries, Chuckie started to turn blue all over.
"Oh my gosh!" shouted Chas, "He's turning blue! Is it serious?! Is it contagious?! Will he live?!"

When Chuckie had finished turning blue, even his hair was blue, and then he swelled up until he was about twice as big as a Reptar wagon!

Meanwhile, what happens to Kimi?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She turns into a blueberry too.

*Noteb*
2. She has a normal allergic reaction.

*Noteb*
3. Nothing happens to her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Abracadabra. (UN: magicdream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909473-Request-Stories/cid/2481031-it-test-for-allergic-reactions