*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pleasure
  2. Attack her
  3. Check out the docks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1544750-Pleasure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Pleasure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Pleasure

    by: Nevelon
"I... I don't want to die!" You blurt out in panic. Inwardly, you berate yourself for being so weak.

"Heaven it is!" She says sweetly before she pulls you into a kiss. Her soft lips press against yours and you can't help but let out a light moan. She breaks the kiss after a few moments.

"That was just a taste of whats about to come." She says with a wink. She rips off your clothes and wraps your bare body in her tentacles. You shudder as you feel the suckers on the tentacles press against you; each one feels just like her lips.

You moan in pleasure as your whole body is assaulted by dozens of kisses. A tentacle wraps around your penis and the tip of the tentacle begins to play with your balls; Your penis quickly hardens from the sensation. She gives your member a good squeeze, and you blow your load.

"Ah ah ah! I'm not done yet." The Octopus Girl chides you with a sweet smile. Suddenly, all of the suckers that where kissing you begin to suck. You moan in pleasure as your dick re-erects from the new sensations.You don't last long under the intense assault and quickly cum again.

The stress of two orgasms in succession was too much for you and you black out. The last thing yous see before you lose consciousness is the Octopus Girl's sweet smile.

...

You wake up...

You have the following choices:

1. on the dock.

2. in the warehouse.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1544750-Pleasure