*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. on the dock.
  2. Pleasure
  3. Attack her
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/2394868-on-the-dock
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: on the dock.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

on the dock.

    by: Nevelon
When you come to, you're flat on you back. You shiver as the sea breeze caresses your bare body. You groggily look around for the Octopus Girl that left you in this state, but don't see her anywhere. What you do find is a pair of pants with a note attached. Upon remembering your current lack of dress, you rush to get the new pants on before checking the note.

Hey, Little Man

Sorry for not sticking around. I have to go report to the Witch Queen about how I conquered you ~*Kiss*

Well, you and everyone else that could stop her army from landing on the island. Don't worry, though. I'll be coming back with them.

Love, Your Future Duchess

P.S. I found you some new pants


You blush at the thought of a "Round 2" only to immediately feel shame for looking forward to it.

Looks like the island was on a timer now. The Witch Queen was going to launch an assault on the island, and you had to be ready for it.

You rummage around some of the abandon crates. While you don't find a new shirt, you do find an Iron Sword to replace your broken wooden one.

Geared up as best as you were going to get. It was time to go...

You have the following choices:

1. save the boy from that cave

*Noteb*
2. clear out the supply road to Grimlick

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/2394868-on-the-dock