*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. take her as your prisioner
  2. Dodge it.
  3. Ignore her
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1872468-take-her-as-your-prisioner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: take her as your prisioner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

take her as your prisioner

    by: Frazone
“I didn’t mean the hit her that hard” you thought has you looked down at your now broken wooden sword. Checking on the Bunny Girl you find her merely unconscious. “Man even a monster like this is tough, it’s unlikely a human would of survived that strike.” Discarding you wooden sword you looked down at the Bunny Girl “well you’re going to make up for breaking my sword”. Moments later her hands and feet where bound with a rope from you bag. You hefted her onto your shoulder and headed off down the road, praying not to face any more monsters.

A few hours later you were approaching the port. It had been rather pleasant actually, no more monsters, the Bunny Girl wasn’t that heavy, pleasant weather, and the lovely birds to listen to. ‘YAAAAAAA” all of that suddenly ended has the Bunny Girl woke up. “NONONO this isn’t happening, please let me go”, she continued to whine and plead in a very annoying high pitched voice. You did your best to simply ignore her, knowing that doing otherwise would only encourage her, but her fidgeting was more difficult. Has she squirmed around it became rather hard to hold onto her, and has you readjusted your grip you found yourself suddenly griping something very round, and very soft very tightly.

“EEEEP!” With a sudden violent thrash the Bunny Girl managed to break free and fall to the ground. It was rather impressive how fast she got back to her feet and began trying to hop away, even though the ropes still had her completely hobbled.

“Come back here” you ordered with an exasperated voice already stomping after her, knowing she wouldn’t.

“No, you’re a pervert and our battle wasn’t fair so I don’t have to listen to you” She prattled on and on with her eyes closed still trying to hop away. You snorted at the accusation, if anything the battle was in her favor. Reaching her gest before she got off the road, you grab hold of her and roughly throw her onto her back behind you.

Placing your boot on her abdomen and leaning down you spoke to her “listen, I didn’t want to fight you, you attacked me, and because of that my sword broke, not to mention what would of happened if I had lost. Now then you are going to make it up to me, and this can either be easy” you put more of your wait over the foot on her abdomen until you see her wince “or hard.” You ease up on her “so are you going to cooperate?” Eyes wide with fear the Bunny Girl hastily the nodded her affirmation.

She stayed still and silent the rest of the way into port. It was easy to forget she was even awake now. Has you made your way into port however, you could feel her start to shake and her head swivel around rapidly. Understandable really, this was likely her first time in a human town, or even around more than one human. You once more ignored her and proceeded to the blacksmiths shop.

Dropping the girl into the corner you marched up to the counter, throw your bag of coins on the counter and declared “I need a sword.”

The Blacksmith looked through your bag and said with a sour face “you’re going to need a lot more coins then that if you want a sword.”

You griped the counter tightly “what? I saved up for years to have enough to buy a sword. How am I supposed to fight monsters without a sword?”

The Blacksmith shrugged “things are getting worse all over. Fewer shipments of ore come through, and more people than ever are after swords. I can sell you a knife for what you have but nothing more.” The Blacksmiths eyes drifted over your shoulder and lingered there. You turned to see what had caught his attention. The Bunny Girl was cowering in the same corner you left her in staring back wide eyed at the Blacksmith. For several seconds more the Blacksmith stared at her before asking “is she yours” without averting his gaze? When you said she was he said “maybe we can work out a deal here. That monster girl for the sword you want”.

You have the following choices:

1. Sell the Bunny Girl for a sword

2. Jest take the knife

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frazone (UN: frazone009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1872468-take-her-as-your-prisioner