*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Next class
  2. Amelia (Asian)
  3. Recess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2024104-Next-class
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: Next class  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Next class

    by: Unknown
When Amelia got back to class, she just couldn't sit still. Her little captive was doing something to her that felt SO good. She asked to go to the bathroom, and quickly made her way there. Meanwhile, you were starting to realize that Amelia was not letting you out anytime soon, and her vagina started to get warmer and more moist, so you did the natural thing: you panicked. You were somehow shrunk, captured by a group of girls that looked no older than twelve, and were now inside one of their vaginas. You punched, kicked, and bit everything you could, but your "cave" started getting smaller and smaller, while liquids started streaming down past your head. You were thirsty, so you tried this liquid. You found it to be sweet tasting and made a mental note to try it again once you got out of here. Finally, your effort paid off, and you found yourself flying out of Amelia's vagina and right into....her hand? You looked at your surroundings. Amelia seems to be sitting on a toilet in a stall. "I don't know what you did, but that was fun!" said your captor. "But it makes a mess, so I am giving you two options. Either you go back in there and lie still, or you go in my butt. While you decide, I need to pee and poop. So make your decision." You watch her do her business as you decide. A powerful waterfall of urine roared like Niagra falls in front of you. Down a bit, you see large logs leaving her body, many times your size. As she wipes, you make a desicion. "I guess I will go in your____________."

You have the following choices:

1. Up her butt

*Noteb*
2. Sleeping in the cave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2024104-Next-class