*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Everything but your head
  2. Waist down
  3. Spare Parts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/3038867-Everything-but-your-head
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1903991
Your mom is a witch... and she's not happy about the way you've been treating her!
This choice: Yes, everything but your head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Everything but your head

    by: Toni
You blink again and notice something else is different. You look over at your mother, now sporting the outfit you chose this morning as well as the torso you woke up with.
"Are you serious?" you say as you look down at the two massive breasts prominently filling your mothers top. You have your mothers torso now. You run your hands down the length of your body following the curves of your bust down to your wide thighs.
"Yes, very serious. Is there anything else you want to say?"
You shake your head.
"I thought so. This is permanent as well" she says, "Now, go to your room and think about your actions. I will call you down when dinner is ready." She walks past you into the kitchen, and as she does this she pats your ass as if to say, "get going."
You begin to speak, but your mom turns around and flashes a look of warning. You close your mouth and turn back.

In your room, you sit on your bed, stunned. "How was I supposed to know she has magic?" You think back on your life and start to remember various times when she would have used magic. There was that one girl at the store that you could have sworn was a man before she rolled her eyes at your mom's coupon collection. The rude man at the water park, the waiter that spilled water on her, the doctor that wanted to vaccinate you. You wondered what happened to all of them, but now you know.
You flop back on your bed and you feel your breasts jostle loosely under your shirt. You feel arousal start to stir deep down.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Playing chess without a bishop

*Noteb*
2. Change into something more comfortable

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Toni (UN: tonyboi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/3038867-Everything-but-your-head