*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Going to sleep
  2. Stay in
  3. Missing your head
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/2131873-Going-to-sleep
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1903991
Your mom is a witch... and she's not happy about the way you've been treating her!
This choice: Going to sleep  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Going to sleep

    by: Unknown
You jump into your bed. Your neck lands at the edge of the pillow that your head would normally occupy.
You feel tired, and kind of just hope this is all a dream you'll wake up from once you go to sleep.
You eventually fall asleep.

You wake up. You lean up in your bed without the weight of your head.
"Shit" you think, realizing it was not a dream, but you were in fact missing your head.

Your mom walks in, "You better get ready for school" she says almost as if she could see the shocked expression you would have had.
"Head or no head, you still have school" she then closed the door.
What will people think of me?
You decide to get ready for school regardless. Putting on a shirt was a bit more seamless without your head.
You then write up a note to show your teachers.
"Hello, my mom got mad at me last night and punished me by removing my head. I can't talk, but can still hear and see. So, please don't call on me in class, thanks."
You look at it, wondering if anyone would believe you that your mom took your head as a punishment, but then again they will have a hard time believing there's a headless person in front of them.

You go around to each of your classes normally. You showed each of your teachers the note you wrote, most of them looked confused. One tried to wave her hand above your neck and freaked out a bit. Students wouldn't stop starring at you in the hallway. Luckily some seem to think it was just a costume of sorts.
Your friends seemed understanding. Somewhat. You communicated through typing on your phone and showing them the text.

The story...

You have the following choices:

1. Continues throughout the week

2. Fast forwards to one week from now

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/2131873-Going-to-sleep