*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1963071-Falling-Off
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1903061
One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.
This choice: You make it out but fall off the bed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Falling Off

    by: Regrettable
jump off bed, fall onto carpet and barely survive fall, in front of feet, try to get her attention, she can't hear, try to climb flip flops, fail, she decides to leave room, quickly move out of her way, flip flop crashes down, she heads out of bedroom leaving you alone and trapped, leave bedroom to find help.

You don't even have time to think about it, your body just reacts and you sprint to the edge of the bed and jump just before Sydney's giant butt crashes into the bed. The wind from the displaced air under Sydney and the speed of her fall aids in blowing you like a piece of dust through the air and you can do nothing but scream as you fall from hundreds of feet to the floor. Luckily your hour is carpeted and at your size the carpet provides some cushion but the impact is still enough to knock the breath out of your lungs and instantly bruise your body. Only by dumb luck, your bones aren't broken but you are surely suffering some internal bleeding that can't be tended to until you are back to full size.

After a few seconds of catching air in your lungs again, you manage to ignore the pain across your body and stand up. That's when you notice that directly in front of you is Sydney's massive feet on top of her favorite white foam flip flops. With you being so teeny tiny, you can notice crazy details like that the flip flop is speckled with dirt and stains from repeated use, being far from the white color that you see at normal size. Sydney's mammoth toes are seemingly big enough to crush houses as they wiggle and twitch lightly.

You look up past the giantess's feet and up her long, smooth legs that go into her shorts before staring up at the rest of her body sitting above. Your bed's springs creak and groan under the immense weight and force imposed upon them, at least to you it seems like a great weight to bare. Sydney looks like a humongous goddess that is sitting on a throne uncaring of the insignificant subject at her feet but to her she is just sitting down on the bed thinking of what to do, unaware that she nearly killed her brother.

Realizing your opportunity, you start to yell up at your gigantic younger sister.

"Sydney! It's me, John, down here!" You scream but your voice dissipates into inaudible squeaks just past her calves nevertheless up hundreds probably more than a thousand feet (with her sitting down even!) to her ears.

Realizing the waste of energy, you realize that you can try to get her to look down at you by grabbing her toes. You run to her flip flops but as you get close, you realize that the sole of the foamy flip flops are taller than you by triple your size. Your hands try to grab ahold of the foamy wall of the flip flop sole but it is too smooth and impossible to climb. At least insects your size have the anatomy on their legs to walk or climb up things but humans aren't designed that way which makes you even more helpless and weak at this pathetic size.

"Well, I guess I'll just go to my friend's house as well and see if he's back later", Sydney's voice says from above with a bass resounding in it that shakes your very core.

With that, he bed springs scream in relief as Sydney stands up. Realizing what is next, you quickly sprint to the side as fast as possible as Sydney takes a step forward with her nearest foot, right where you were formerly standing. You would have been crushed like a bug under your unaware sister had you stayed in place. Sydney footsteps create thunderous booms and earthquakes that you can barely withstand to keep balance as you watch in grief at your hope of getting help leaving the room, covering vast amounts of distance in mere steps.

"But Sydney, I'm right here..." You sob as the giantess walks out the bedroom and disappears down the hallway.

Clearing your eyes and pulling back together, you realize you need to find someone to get help from. There's no telling when someone else will come in the room after all and even if they do, they would only be in briefly to notice you "aren't there" and leave giving you no time to get their attention. You will have to be creative since you are so tiny in making someone notice you, when you do manage to accomplish it, you can only hope they don't mistake you for a bug.

You walk through your bedroom floor amongst the uneven carpet until you are outside your bedroom door several minutes later, significantly longer than Sydney's walk of several seconds. Now you are in the hallway, which room should you go to...?

You have the following choices:

1. Shelby's room.

*Noteb*
2. Lexi's room.

*Noteb*
3. A different room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Regrettable (UN: veig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth Revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1963071-Falling-Off