*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1812790-Violet-finds-out-its-her-mothers-work
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900674
A Unique Fetish Grab bag featuring Violet Beauregarde and Female Co.
This choice: Violet finds out it's her mothers work.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Violet finds out it's her mothers work.

    by: Glacia
Violet had to raise an eyebrow at this, something that was so much a red flag in her mind as anything else these pictures could provide. Just to be safe in her assumption, Violet clicked the artist's icon and navigated the profile page, finding a host more of this semi-mysterious "VB" along with a profile pic of a new enigmatic figure "SB". She read everything over in the id section, nodding in a strange sense of approval to all the information presented: an adult, single female raising a daughter and having string interests in coaching. Violet could no longer deny the facts, her mother was posting these kinky pictures of her on the internet.

She dared to peek into her mother's gallery, only to be greeted with several pages of different interpretations of herself and Scarlett as these blue spheres. Clicking on one that had the both pf them in just their panties, Violet scrolled and read through the comments, many of which she had to assume were males, ranting and raving about how beautiful the piece was and how much they wanted to feel them over. The real oddity was that all the comments referred to them as blueberries, which she thought made very little sense. Curious about this, see backed up into the gallery and began to see the pattern, with some pieces having juice puddles or stained clothing.

Violet closed her browser, her feelings conflicted and her perception askew. She knew what needed to be done, confront Scarlett on the matter, but what was the best approach?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Direct: Time to get some answers

*Noteb*
2. Subtle: Ask Scarlett about any interests in art

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glacia (UN: glaciaberry2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Glacia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1812790-Violet-finds-out-its-her-mothers-work