*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Chameleon in Coalton
  2. Chameleon
  3. Reader's Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1465255-Big-Chameleon-in-Coalton
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1899338
A race of gargantuan creatures come to earth, but are they peaceful or hostile?
This choice: What brings you two to the neighborhood?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Big Chameleon in Coalton

    by: Unknown
"What brings you two to Coalton Shores?" You then let out a scream as Milan grabs you both with her tongue and takes you into her humongous mouth. You begin to panic but Kevin rubs your shoulder. "Don't worry. She's not gonna eat you. This is actually my fault. Isn't this awesome?" You let out a grunt as you walk on Milan's enormous tongue. "Not to me."

Milan lets out a thunderous laugh and being directly in her mouth you have to cover your ears. "Like Kev said. I wanted to see Coalton Shores. I must say, you're exactly how Kevin described you. "And how would that be?!" Milan flicks out her tongue and tosses you and Kevin into her palm. Kevin lets out a laugh. "Isn't she a riot?" "That's one word for her." "Well Al, I introduced you to my anthro girl." "Don't you have some friends in my height class?" asks Milan as she wiggles her tongue. "Kev wanted to see how the anthro side of town's been treating you." You let out a laugh. "Well, I guess we could introduce your girlfriend to the neighbors."

Suddenly Milan's body begun to glow in all sorts of colors. She turns red and then yellow and then pink and blue and violet and even checkered. Kevin lets out a whistle. "That's why I love this chick. She's made of surprises." You let out a sigh. This girlfriend was not getting on your good side. But you had to introduce her to someone. Which neighbor do you visit first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Meena

*Noteb*
2. Vixie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1465255-Big-Chameleon-in-Coalton