*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896271-Big-Little-Girls/cid/2259928-Double-Daughter-Dinner
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1896271
A group of young girls with a large future ahead of them!
This choice: The girls go to the restaurant in different clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

Double Daughter Dinner

    by: Mr Doggy
Susan wasted no time in getting herself ready. After another arduous trek up the stairs and building up a new sweat, she lumbered into her room and started changing. She pulled off her shoes with her feet and kicked them neatly next to the wall, electing to keep her socks on to avoid anymore effort.
Her shirt and skirt were more than happy to come off, her rounded form bouncing out the moment it was released from the strain of waistbands and buttons. And Susan was more than happy to discard them onto her bed before deciding what to wear for dinner.

She decided on a pair of jean-shorts first, needing to wiggle her bulbous backside to get the waistband past it. She sucked in, which took quite a bit of effort, and quickly fastened the button before exhaling. The fabric stuck into her, giving her some strain on the rear, and her thick thighs were a little squeezed in the legs.
Next was to find a top. She decided on a t-shirt with a logo with one of her favourite video games on it. With her great ball of belly sticking out and overhanging her waist, the shirt was quite a tight fit. Her thick lovehandles made the fabric really snug on her wide form, causing her to have to tug it down over her flabby front. If she didn't have to go through any tough physical strain later, she should be okay.
Her shoes, a pair of sneakers, were the easiest. With the laces already tied, all she had to do was slip them on her feet.

Before she could do anything else, the smell of fresh baking from downstairs hit her nose. Her tongue quickly slid across her lips as her belly let out another aching grumble. Wasting no more time, she lumbered downstairs and into the kitchen to see a pile of chocolate chip cookies on a plate at the table.
"I just thought you could use a little snack to tide you over till we get to the Texas," Randall said with a smile, and ruffled his daughter's hair, "Lou Anne and Manyara will meet us there, so we'll leave in about half an hour, okay?"
Susan grinned from the petting, and nodded. "Thanks dad!" She chirped before digging into the cookies. With the amount there were on the plate, and how big Susan's appetite had grown along with her body, she shouldn't be hungry again until they get to the restaurant.

-------

Sure enough, just as Randall pulled the car into a parking spot near the Big Texas Ranch, a hungry growl sounded from next to him. He smiled at his daughter sitting in the passenger seat, who was staring longingly at the restaurant.
"Here we are," he chuckled, "ready?"
"You know I am," Susan giggled, quickly undoing her seatbelt and sliding out of the passenger car door, landing on the ground with a heavy thud.

The two walked toward the front doors, where a familiar duo were waiting anxiously. Not out of meeting their contacts, but excitement to get inside and devour.
Manyara spotted her best friend, and waddled up to greet her. She was wearing one of the dresses Susan gave her from her Aunt Bertha, and even it was looking rather strained on her spherical form.
"Hey!" She chirped.
"Hi," Susan smiled, "this place is big, huh?"
"Yeah!" Manyara grinned, causing her huge plump cheeks to squint her eyes even more than normal, "So you've never been here, huh?" Susan shook her head in response. "You're gonna love it!"

Meanwhile, the two adults greeted each other with a hug. Lou Ann was clear evidence where Manyara got her size and appetite from - the woman was rather massive in her own right, sporting a figure not unlike her daughter's. Her jeans and shirt looked almost skin-tight on her round form, her prodigious backside straining the rear of her pants.
"Thanks for being so nice to Manyara, Randy," she said, then added with a smirk, "Really nice, huh?"
Randall blushed with a shy smile, knowing she was obviously referring to how her daughter was ballooning lately. "What can I say, she has a healthy appetite."
Lou Ann let out a belly-wobbling chuckle. "Don't I know it. Girl just loves stuffing her face, but hey, it's good for her right?"
The father nodded. "Agreed. I'm really glad I could start giving Susan some real food."
"Yeah, I thought she looked different," Lou Ann said, craning her neck to see the formerly skinny girl, "she used to be such a twig, didn't look healthy at all."
Randall could just nod in agreement.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The parents take some time to catch up.

2. Their daughters insist they get inside and start eating!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr Doggy (UN: dogwolf93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Corpulessence has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896271-Big-Little-Girls/cid/2259928-Double-Daughter-Dinner