*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/2968779-Janice-the-red-head-woman
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1895450
You are a teenager and looked forward to life when you are killed. What's a spirit to do?
This choice: Janice, the red head woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Janice, the red head woman

    by: Johnny Rocket
You watched as your old body awakes in semi-unconsciousness. With one look at you, you can tell that she's not happy.

"Wh...why did you take my body?"

Being annoyed with her question, you asked her a question of your own.

"Why did you take pictures of me and tried to send them to some trashy newspaper?!"

She tried to make up some bullshit excuse.

"I, uh...was going to take photos for evidence. I was trying to help."

Unsatisfied with her answer, you decided to take a little vengeance on her.

"Is that so? Well in that case, maybe I 'ought to help you by stealing your life."

With a worried expression on her face, Janice weakly tries to protest.

"No wait, you can't! I said I was sorry!"

Before you leave though...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Rocket (UN: johnstanford78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/2968779-Janice-the-red-head-woman