*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Possess the redhead.
  2. female
  3. beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/2059787-Possess-the-redhead
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1895450
You are a teenager and looked forward to life when you are killed. What's a spirit to do?
This choice: Possess the redhead.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Possess the redhead.

    by: Unknown
As you're looking at the woman in the tracksuit you can't help but get mad at her. Of all the things she could do, why to take pictures of you? First of all it's disrespectful towards you and secondly it isn't even your best side she's taking. You recon she owned you something and what better way to repay it by lending her body to you.

So you fly over to the woman as she's standing next to a lantern. You can see she's texting someone and adding some of the pictures she took of you. As you look at the text (with some serious spelling errors) you see the e-mailadress of the person she's sending it to. The last bit is theweeklytimes. That name rings a bell instantly, it's one of those trashy newspapers, the ones only telling half the truth of something. If that woman would send those pictures over your life would be ruined, or even worse yet your family's life would be ruined.

Before she can hit the send button you dive straight into the woman's body. You don't know what's happening, but you can feel your body all shaking up. And then you suddenly feel the sensations of having a body return to you. Your can open your eyes again and your body feels wobbly. Before you fall to the ground you grab the lantern. Something feels very different about your body, it's then that you notice your arm, it's covered in the same disgusting tracksuit the woman was wearing. So that would mean...In your other hand you're holding the phone the woman was holding. It really did work, you really have possessed a body.

You giggle in yourself as you cannot believe it really worked. You were alive, you could breath again. You sniff the fresh air and cannot believe you would miss the smell of it. You're so glad you ended up in...Who are you actually? You realize you don't even know the name of the woman you're in. You pat your body but apart from the phone she has nothing on her. You look on her phone and quickly erase the mail she wanted to send. Luckily you managed to avoid her sending those pics. You then check out her phone more, from her phone you can tell she's called Janice Springs, a housewife. The ring on your hand tells you that she's married. Apart from that you don't know anything about the woman, even not where she lives. That's a bummer, you really wanted to surprise Janice's family.

It's then that you notice the ambulance has arrived and takes off with your body. Before you could stop them the ambulance drove off, assuming to the nearest hospital. Sure, you wanted to test out this possession thing, but you were always assuming you could dive straight back into your body. Now you're stranded in Janice's body.

So what to do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/2059787-Possess-the-redhead