*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. female
  2. beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/1996532-female
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1895450
You are a teenager and looked forward to life when you are killed. What's a spirit to do?
This choice: female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

female

    by: Unknown
You pull your ghostly hair back behind your ears as you observe what is happening down there. Your body doesn't look good, you can see a lot of blood pouring out. It's somehow a relief knowing that you are not inside of it anymore. You then notice the driver of the car who hit you steps outside. It's a young blond woman, around eighteen years old. She looks cute, though now her face shows only grief as she runs over to your body and tries to resurrect you.

A man in his thirties, probably a business man judging from his suit, is standing on the corner talking to a college of his. You can see him staring at your body with a look of shock. The color slowly drains from his face, like he could faint any minute now.

At the other side you can see a redhead in her thirties, wearing a tracksuit, trying to take a look at your body from a distance. You can see she grabs her phone and begins to text someone. Figures, you would probably have done the same. If you had a body.

But now as you were a ghost, perhaps you could take over someone else their body.

You have the following choices:

1. Possess the blond woman.

2. Possess the business man.

3. Possess the redhead.

*Noteb*
4. Possess someone random in the area

*Noteb*
5. Go somewhere else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/1996532-female