*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893214-A-lluF-rednoW-noitacaV/cid/2272635-Vacationing-for-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1893214
Zatanna is giving Wonder Woman a much need vacation through Age Change and Shrink and grow
This choice: Fetal: 7 months pregnant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Vacationing for two!

    by: Unknown
Diana blinks as her vision blurs and a sense of Vertigo washes over her. She shuts her eyes tight and shakes her head, blinking a few times before opening them. When she does, her world is dark and wet. She's floating in a large body of water, and yet she doesn't feel the need to breath. reaching out, she feels a long, ropy chord protruding from her naval.

"WHAT DID YOU DO ZATANA!?" She shrieks mentally.

"Shhh, it's alright, calm down. You were worried about people finding you, well no one would think to look for you in my womb! Not with out buying me dinner first." she chuckles, earning an annoyed grunt from Diana. "And to be honest...this'll be a vacation for me as well. I always wanted to be pregnant, but empathy tummies are dull and I'm busy with the Justice League Dark so..."

"Sigh It's fine I guess, not like I can do much though." Diana grumbles.

"Oh no? Shut your eyes." Zatana instructs.

Diana does so and gasps as she suddenly is seeing through Zatana's eyes "Oh! This is much better. Weird, I can still feel myself floating."

"Part of the psychic link that lets us talk. Anyway, now that we're officially on vacation, I had some ideas for our first day together."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Walk in the Park

2. A Trip to the Mall

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DJ Noah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893214-A-lluF-rednoW-noitacaV/cid/2272635-Vacationing-for-two