*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Magic Dimension
  2. good
  3. male(sorcerer)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892072-You-Meet-The-Winx/cid/2690398-Magic-Dimension
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1892072
You are a sorcerer or a fairy depending on your gender and befriend or fight The Winx.
This choice: Magic Dimension  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Magic Dimension

    by: Wolverine
*I crash on the ground hard outside Alfea college for fairies after banishing both the Trix and the dark circle of wizards, I could barely move, severely injured, my magic reserve is depleted severely and I pass out*

*Farragonda sensed me going out of consciousness and gets me to a medical wing of the school, she recognizes me as heir to the emperor's throne of the entire Magic dimension and summons the winx*

*Farragonda* hold on youngling, help is coming, my students will help you heal and feel better.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolverine (UN: ww2expert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brony89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892072-You-Meet-The-Winx/cid/2690398-Magic-Dimension