*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A strange day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892061-Modular-tribe/cid/1429785-A-strange-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1892061
You are a wolf anthro living with the rest of your tribe, when you one day become modular!
Chapter #1

A strange day

    by: Airship-King
You consider yourself to be fairly ordinary as members of your tribe go. You've got the normal grey fur, are of about average height, weight, and build, and not exceptionally skilled at any particular job, although you are also quick to point out that you aren't particularly bad at any given job either. You are considered pretty bright however, so that's something.

One day, you go out for a walk, and wind up pretty far from the village. Although the Jungle can be dangerous at times, you are fairly confident that you won't run into anything you can't handle. After all, despite the distance involved, this is still a fairly well traveled part of the jungle, and you can't remember anyone warning you about dangerous creatures living around here.

While you are walking along a trail near a small stream, you stop to rest for a minute. Suddenly, a lightning bolt cracks down through the treetops and strikes you dead on. Although the pain is excruciating, everything quickly goes white and you black out...

When you come to, you can immediately tell that something is wrong, even without opening your eyes. Although you aren't feeling any residual pain from the lightning strike, your body parts are giving you all sorts of contradictory feelings. You've heard one of the other tribesmen say that lightning strikes can do funny things to a person's head, so maybe that's what this is? You open your eyes slowly, and look around. You can hardly believe what you're seeing!

Scattered all around you are body parts. Very familiar body parts. Your body parts. You gape. You've literally been blown to pieces! As far as you can tell, you've been divided into six parts. Your head, your body, your arms, and your legs. Thankfully, your body parts still appear to be clothed (you were wearing typical tribal garb). But what are you going to do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airship-King (UN: airship-king at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Airship-King has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892061-Modular-tribe/cid/1429785-A-strange-day