*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891872-The-God-Formula/cid/1430863-The-Goddess-among-us
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1891872
You're a scientist who has created a formula that can make anyone omnipotent.
This choice: The female college student who was jogging down your street  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Goddess among us

    by: Unknown
Emily Taren paused to catch a breath in the middle of her jog. During the summer she always took a jog down to the beach every day, and today it was warm enough that all she was wearing was her sports bra, bikini bottoms and running shoes, with a small lunch and her bikini top in her bag.

A man ran out of the small house in front of which she had stopped, carrying a large plastic container.

"Miss!" he shouted, running up to Emily, brandishing the container, which contained an orange liquid. "Miss! You look tired. I think you could use this."

"What is it?" asked Emily skeptically. "It looks like orange juice."

"It's a new energy drink I've made. I'm in chemistry at the university. I'd like you to try it."

The one thing Emily would never be able to explain later is why she didn't ask any more questions, just took the container and drank the entire contents right then and there.

"Tastes like orange juice, too," she said, then doubled over. "I don't feel so good. What was that stuff? What did you do to me?" She almost screamed the questions.

The man spoke, as if compelled. "It was a formula designed to turn someone into a god, completely omnipotent. I decided you should be a test subject."

"Only a test subject?" said Emily, fully recovered and seeming to glow from within. "Here's news for you: I'm omnipotent now. What I say goes. And here's what I say: no more tests, no more test subjects. No more formulas that look like orange juice but make someone all-powerful, and no other ways to make anyone all-powerful, either, or give them any sort of power like mine, unless I say so. Now if you'll excuse me, the ruler of the universe has a beach to get to."

--

You look after the young woman to whom you had given your formula.

With absolute, unshakeable certainty, you know that the formula has worked; she is, as she claimed, the all-powerful ruler of the universe now. You knew just as surely that, as she decreed, it was pointless to try to develop any such formula again.

You shake your head and enter your small house again. Maybe, if you are lucky, she won't make your M-cup breasts any bigger, or your 18-inch penis any longer.

--

Emily continued to jog, filled with infinite energy after becoming omnipotent. She knew that John James secretly wanted to be a hermaphrodite, and so She'd given him huge breasts and, for good measure, a long dick. His vagina would grow in after his next orgasm. She couldn't help but pick up on his thought about Her not giving him larger endowments, and decided to consider it on Her way back from the beach.

As She ran, She swapped Her sports bra with Her bikini top, no longer needing the support. She dropped Her bag into a space outside reality which only She could access, and jogged effortlessly toward the beach.

Her physical form, She knew, was just as malleable as everything else, and She shot up to 7' in height in mid-stride. Her B-cup breasts gained significant bounce as She made them grow instantly to the same size She had given John, and in the same thought grew out Her butt to what would be a perfect counterweight on any human woman. She also gave Herself clear muscles, and shortened Her hair until it didn't cover Her ears at all and darkened it to a jet black.

Looking skyward, She grunted irritably as She saw a cloud on the human-visible horizon. With a whim that forced reality to change to accommodate it, She eliminated the offending sight and ensured none such would return that day.

Reaching the beach, She entered the women's changing room despite its being unnecessary for Her.

"Emily!" said one of the group in the small room. "Where've you been, girlfriend? We've been waiting for you!"

That was Bethany, who was there with Morgan, Petra and Yolanda. The five had been an unshakeable group, but Emily now looked upon the four humans with the benefit of Her infinite knowledge and saw them for the shallow, simple wretches they were.

"Yeah, sorry, Bethany, I got sidetracked on the way here. How've you been?" Emily pulled the 5' Bethany into a huge hug, burying the human's head between Her divine breasts.

Muffled grunts came from the creature Emily was gripping tight against Her physical manifestation. Releasing the human, Emily waited while Bethany instinctively breathed deeply.

"Must you do that every time? Geez, sometimes I think I'm going to suffocate in there. Anyway, I've been fine. Still wishing I had a body like yours, of course, but you gotta take what God gave you, I guess."

Emily had to reverse time and reset reality numerous times before She managed not to laugh at what Bethany had said. Finally, She said, "Yeah, I guess you do."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891872-The-God-Formula/cid/1430863-The-Goddess-among-us