*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ziler Sluths - Con-Artist
  2. Other Reptilians
  3. A Reptilian
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2588836-Ziler-Sluths---Con-Artist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Ziler Sluths - Con-Artist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ziler Sluths - Con-Artist

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
"One last glass of wine before you make your Decision?" Ziler asked, refilling the wine glass on the table.

"I guess so," the elderly man said. He picked it up, and carefully sipped it. "A good year indeed. I just wish that it was drank with more people around me. It's one of my regrets; to have never gotten married, or had children. I mean, not even an illegitimate child from a one-time fling with a secretary. There's no one to continue my line."

"There is those nephews and nieces of yours," said Ziler. "You could still change your will to name them your heirs."

"Forget them, and their brats!" the old man said, with a bit of strength. "They'd squander it all. Not like you. Some call you a con-artist, and a thief, and a few other things, but you've been honest with me, and honest with your intentions. You're going to sell my business to someone who can actually run it, and not waste it, or disgrace it, or otherwise ruin it. As for my money, do what you wish; keep it, donate it, use it to wipe your butt - I don't care."

Ziler chuckled, as she sipped from her own glass. "I'll keep that last one in mind."

"Thank you," the old man said. He then picked up a ladle, and poured some gravy over his head. "Enjoy."

Ziler carefully grabbed the old man, placed her jaws over his head and shoulders, and started the process of swallowing him. The gravy helped slide her meal down her throat, along with some help from gravity. Eventually, she got to his groin, and feeling a sense of mischief, decided to give him one last thrill. She could feel him squirm with pleasure, and for a moment, she worried that she might give him a heart attack, but eventually, it was clear he'd gotten his last pleasure. She then resumed swallowing. Soon enough, his body had been sent down her throat, and all that was left to do was wait. She picked up the glass of wine, and finished off what was in it. Good year indeed.

You have the following choices:

1. Ziler decides to enjoy a good book.

*Noteb*
2. Her meal decides to be playful

*Noteb*
3. Her meal changes his mind.

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2588836-Ziler-Sluths---Con-Artist