*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/3189001-Continue-as-Veronica
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: Continue as Veronica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Continue as Veronica

    by: mrparker
You decided it would be best to continue masquerading around as Veronica, at the very least for the time being. You sit there at the law firm considering if you should go in or not, until you eventually decide not to. It would be best if you just returned to her house, so you did. After a couple minutes of driving you arrive at what you know is her home. It had gotten quite dark at this point so you knew nobody would notice anything fishy. You went inside and you knew that she wasnt married or engaged so you werent expecting anybody until you got to the living room.
You saw a woman there reading the newspaper on the couch. She wore pretty much all black including gloves. You knew that this wasnt good.

The woman starts by saying ''Well, Well Ms Bell, ive been waiting all day, i was hoping you would come here sooner.''
You reply with nothing as you just stand there not really sure if this was an assassination attempt, blackmail or something else. Just in case you grabbed a knife from the kitchen. You were also in no condition to fight as you were in a pretty tight dress.
''Always so stern on the outside, but on the inside she is just a scared little girl isnt she?'' The woman says followed by a minor chuckle.
Scanning her memories you quickly try to remember who this woman was but you couldnt remember anyone that sounded or looked like her. ''Who are you?'' You replied.
''I dont really think thats important, and you probably know who sent me. Not that it will be of much use to you after tonight.'' She replies.
You have been in quite a few stand-offs like this before, so you knew it was only a matter of time before she would pull out a gun. And when she did you threw the knife but missed as there was a bit of hair in your face right as you threw it. But it wasnt a complete failure as you hit her hand forcing her to drop the gun. Followed by her throwing a punch towards you. You barely dodged it because of the tightness of the skirt barely allowing you to even walk a tiny bit fast. She throws a couple more punches one of them even landing but you are able to barely get away back into the kitchen where you grab another knife and stab her through the heart. She stands there shocked as she falls to the ground, finally giving you a good look at her. You figure it must be one of Veronicas enemies, of which she has quite a lot. You finally get to catch a breath in her huge mansion as you call some guys who usually help you clean up bodies.

About 30 minutes later the guys arrive, take the body with them and clean everything up. They were eyeing you and treated you very differently than to your male self but you just played the part of Veronica for a while longer.

Quite tired you go to bed but you decide to take the skinsuit off since you werent sure if the suit affected sleeping habits or not and you had pretty good sleeping habits as a male. Plus you still found the skinsuit quite weird, you had been women before but you never had a vagina, breasts, hourglass figure so it was all a lot to take in.

You struggle a bit with the dress but manage to get it off, you then take the pen and press the white button which unzips the suit and you go to bed in Veronicas bed wich was quite comfortable.

When you wake up...

You have the following choices:

1. the suit is still there

*Noteb*
2. the suit is gone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mrparker (UN: feckface3000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/3189001-Continue-as-Veronica