*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fever Dream
  2. The first cast member
  3. The visitor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2556023-Fever-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: Love vs Clothes pt. 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Fever Dream

    by: Unknown
That night you slept heavy and you slept hard and you entered some heavy fever dream.

It started out pleasant enough, a nice spring day with bountiful happiness. You were having a picnic in the park with Tiffany(the beautiful woman who came to your door yesterday), you relished looking at her gorgeous face- soaking her beauty in like sunshine. The conversation with her was like an ecstatic drone- like if you took the best second of your life and repeated it ad infinitum.

Then, one moment when you glanced up from your conversation you noticed a lone ash grey cloud amidst the tranquil sky.

“That’s odd,” you tell Tiffany, glancing back over to her her, “it’s like there’s a storm coming, but it’s just one cloud”. When you finally returned your sight to her you were startled by something.

“Wait- something’s different” You alert her- but it takes you a moment to figure out what it is, “what are you wearing?”

A few more dark splotches appear in the sky above...

“My dress?” She asks you, “this is just my favorite Tremaine Line Dress”

A few more...

And then it hits you. The dress. It was Lady Tremaine.

The apocalyptic clouds stretch across the remaining blue of the sky. Flashes of lighting begin to occur followed by frequent thunder.

You look around the park cautiously- noticing the immenient danger. “It’s not looking good, Tiffany. I think we should leave...”

But Tiffany was gone, and all that remained was Lady Tremaine floating before you.

You were startled once to see LT, and startled a second time to find yourself naked in front of her.

Her voice echoed around you as she spoke,

“What are you doing, Leo?”

“What do you mean?”

She repeated her herself, “What are you doing, Leo?”

You noticed that a series of Lady Tremaine dresses were orbiting around your conversation.

“I don’t know...I don’t know what you’re talking about!” You anxiously replied as the orbiting dresses drew closer.

“What did I tell you?” She said

“I don’t remember.”

Drawing closer.

“What did I tell you?”

“I don’t remember!”

The dresses drew closer- no longer orbit around your conversation, orbiting around LT and you- now just around you.

“There will be consequences.”

“But I love her!” you yelled, not certain why you said that.

“Very well!” She said as she vanished. And the orbiting dresses collided with you- and you were transported into some freefalling limbo while being wrestled against from all angles from silk.

Everywhere the silk touches you you felt electricity run through you- even moreso when the collision morphed from from wrestling to smothering. And every sensation, every little spark, being sent through your body was a simultaneous sensation of terror and pleasure. Like sex and a bad trip. All over your body.

It felt like you were in this bizarre limbo for an eternity- stuck.

...

And then, all of a sudden you were let loose. And you shook yourself awake.

You quickly sat up to discover you were covered in sweat.

...and wearing a dress...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lady Tremaine was there waiting for you to wake up

2. Go talk to Tiffany

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2556023-Fever-Dream