*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first cast member
  2. The visitor
  3. The new arrangement
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2555954-The-first-cast-member
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: The first cast member  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

The first cast member

    by: Unknown
“What’s that?” She immediately asks after you take another swat below.

“What’s what?!” You suddenly ask with concern.

“I’m sorry, I guess I was snooping- that thing behind you, what is it?”

You look over your shoulder at see a set area with stage lights and props set up. This is the first you have seen it.

“Oh! That is...a practice stage area- I’m trying to put together a Neo-Burlesque show that I’m directing.” He bragged trying to impress the lady at his door.

“I love those! I’ve always wanted to be in one of them!”

“Really?”

“Oh yes! It’s been a dream of mine for...”she stumbled over her thoughts, “I can’t remember, but it feels like a long time”

“That’s great! Yeah, I’m still in the early stages of mine- I don’t even have any actresses” you humbly admit.

Her eyes grow wide with excitement as she looks at you.

“What?” You ask.

“Can I be in your show?”

“You want to be in my show?”

“More than anything in the world”

“Don’t you love two states away?”

“That’s not important. I’ll just move in here.”

Your heart flutters at this notion.

“Would that be alright?” She pleads.

You feel so euphoric you have trouble getting your sentences out, “what? Yeah! Totally! Alright!”

She jumps up and down with excitement and leaps forward and hugs you. Your entire body feel sensitive the to warmth of her body- you can’t help but inhale her magnificent scent.

She then runs past you into the mansion.

“Now? Don’t you have to move out of your current place? Grab your things and stuff?”

“None of that stuff matters- all that matters is the show. And I don’t need the rest of my clothes- I’ll just be wearing the Tremaine Line from here on out.” She yells as she disappears down a hallway.

You walk into your room feeling mighty and enchanted and lay down on your bed. “How great is that?!” You think to yourself.

Next thing you know, a bra floats from the closet and places itself in your hand. Shattering your euphoria

You have the following choices:

1. Love vs Clothes pt. 1

*Noteb*
2. Casting the Play

3. The return of Lady Tremaine into the story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2555954-The-first-cast-member