*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2555926-The-new-arrangement
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: The knock on the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

The new arrangement

    by: Unknown
Having helped with the website and agreeing to direct the ghosts show- the clothes have stopped controlling you- for the most part.

Aside from the following morning, where:

You had just gotten out of your morning shower and we’re preparing to get dressed- laying your t-shirt and jeans on the bed and then pulling out your boxers and preparing to put them on when they were yanked out of your hand and tossed across the room. “What the-?!” You exclaimed before white lacy panties floated into the room and placed themselves into your hand.

“Ha! Good one!” You said as you tossed the panties onto the bed and pulled another pair of boxers from your drawer. You began to lean over to put them on when, just as before they shot out of your hand and flew out the window. And, just as before the panties floated up off of the bed and placed themselves gently into your hand.

You felt a wave of suspense- but decided not to land on any sort of conclusion.

“Alright...fine- no boxers...that’s fine- I’ll just go commando! No biggie.”

You immediately went for your jeans and prepared to put them on- and as could be expected, they were torn from your grip and fell to the floor beneath you.

“Okay- what gives?!” You yelled out- as the parties flew up with great haste and forcefully shoved themselves into your grip.

You looked down at the article of clothing feeling a chill in your stomach- there wasn’t the slightest ambiguity of what was expected of you anymore. You slipped the panties on.

They gave you a slight gentle stroke as though to reward your succumbing.

You were hung in suspense while you put on your jeans- but needlessly so. There wasn’t any interference with the rest of your getting dressed.

“Could be worse,” you said to yourself- and then there was a knock at the door.

You have the following choices:

1. The first cast member

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2555926-The-new-arrangement