*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rachel Tang
  2. More options
  3. He had turned into a cougar
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885545-Curiously-Cursed/cid/1812596-Rachel-Tang
by Rita
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1885545
Mike becomes cursed by an unreasonable and ridiculous witch.
This choice: Option 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Rachel Tang

    by: JamieBlonde
Mike wakes slowly that morning. He can feel the sunlight pouring through the window onto his skin, as well as something heavy on his chest. "Probably the cat," he thinks, trying to get back to sleep, and rolls over. He can feel the mattress pressing against his chest now, even though he shouldn't be able to, and hair falls into his eyes. He opens his eyes and finds two massive boobs in front of him, and of course, they're on him! He dashes to a mirror, tripping over, not used to the new gravity. "Oh my god," he whispers while putting a hand to his cheek. "I'm some Asian chick !" The voice startles him, but it fits the body; a little soft, but cute.

A phone on the bedside cabinet buzzes as a text comes in. He tries to walk over, but he trips over again. The text is from "Harry" and reads," hey Rachel, we still on 4 tonight? ;)"

You panic at realising that this guy wants to go on a date with you, but memories come to you from nowhere; you remember this body flirting with him, and getting fucked by an attractive young thing. "Attractive...?" You whisper, but then the witch's curse hits you again; you feel an overwhelming desire for dick from young men; last night you had never even thought about guys like that. But the want, no, need was too strong. You needed a boy in you right now, and fingers wouldn't do.

I'm your hot pink underwear you run into the street to find a young man to dominate you, and in your body, how could they resist?

You have the following choices:

1. You find a nerd

*Noteb*
2. You find a jock-type

*Noteb*
3. You find two boys playing basketball

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JamieBlonde (UN: numbuh7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885545-Curiously-Cursed/cid/1812596-Rachel-Tang