*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Girl in Town
  2. Choose already.
  3. More choices.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885545-Curiously-Cursed/cid/1776970-New-Girl-in-Town
by Rita
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1885545
Mike becomes cursed by an unreasonable and ridiculous witch.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

New Girl in Town

    by: Unknown
For a moment Mike's head hurts and his eyesight blurs as he tries to impose the image he normally sees in the mirror. The moment passes and he gazes at the the girl in the mirror. "Mike? Are you awake?" His, HER mom's voice floats upstairs. "You can't be late for the first day of a new school."
New memories mix with old as Mike turns to get dressed. She remembers that she had been kicked out of her last school and your family had to move to avoid embarrassment. Now she was starting up at a new school were no one knew her. Except its the school, that the old Mike clearly remembers attending in the neighborhood he's lived in for years. She can clearly remember her old life, but struggles to remember why she got kicked out of school.
Then it hits her, She's a...

You have the following choices:

1. Girl Hunter

2. Hungry Cum Dumpster.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885545-Curiously-Cursed/cid/1776970-New-Girl-in-Town