*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust/cid/1417004-A-secret-meeting-in-Israel
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1881196
The creation of a powerful drug heralds a whole new era of terror.
This choice: A secret meeting in Israel.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A secret meeting in Israel.

    by: Unknown
Somewhere in a bunker known only by Isaac and a dozen other operatives from Mossad, things were getting busy as a classified meeting was being conducted.

''It's definitely 'Dust'.'', Isaac said as a matter of factly to the other members as soon as they were ready, some of them part of the tactical team and others are spies who also used 'Dust' on a continuing basis. He looked around as if soliciting agreement from the people assembled to him. His stares however were met with silence.

''How could the French let something like that happen?'', a colleague asked. ''Wasn't she checked and issued with anti Dust pills?''

Knowledge of 'Dust' was still largely secret albeit the first known prototype of the drug was discovered 10 years ago. It was estimated that no more than a thousand people in a country know about Dust and fewer than hundreds worldwide had in-depth knowledge about it. After several experiments, anti-Dust pills were manufactured to counter the drug. Powerful people such as international businessmen, ambassadors, head of states were told to consume it from time to time.

''Ms. Blanchard there, should have her pills.'', Isaac said again. ''Unless....'', he stopped in mid sentence and opened a file in front of him and opened a page and showed the other members. In her record, Leila Blanchard was married twice but currently divorced. Both to men with Iraqi descent. Both of her ex husbands were brought to France and had obtained French citizenship.

''Unless she had been hijacked long enough....'', Isaac's voice trailed off. ''We got ourselves a real situation here.''

''Get me Jacques!'', Isaac barked an order. ''The rest of you, stay on guard and don't forget your pills unless you want what happened to Ms. Blanchard to happen to you as well!''

****

Abu Sida smirked as he watch another report from CNN, detailing the arrest of Leila Blanchard and her subsequent deportation back to her country. It would cause an uproar for quite some time. But he couldn't stay for long he had a ship to catch heading for France, where his two subordinates would have been waiting in bodies of locals. He put the ticket into his pocket and studied the photograph of the person unfortunate enough to be taken over by members of a terrorist group, in this case, it was Claire Durand. Abu Sida tucked the photograph in his pocket, along with other essentials. He contacted the HQ of Al-Faruq Brigades, leaving a simple message and then left from his hiding place, carrying a backpack and a 1.5L bottle of murky, cloudy coloured water. Abu Sida had crammed as much Dust as he could before mixing it with water, he could always vaporize the water later, leaving the Dust behind. Although Dust was not like any other drugs in the sense that sniffer dogs would be unable to detect it, the Dust in its white crystalline form may attract unneeded attention. The journey itself would take some time, but Abu had all the entertainment he needed on the ship.

You have the following choices:

1. Abu's arrival in France

*Noteb*
2. Isaac made his move

*Noteb*
3. In the Al-Faruq Brigade

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust/cid/1417004-A-secret-meeting-in-Israel