*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2289258-To-the-bedroom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: bedroom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

To the bedroom.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
Evan knew what he was going to do as he quickly walked into his room. He than shut the door before he walked to his bed and removed James from the front of his pants. He looked the small human over to make sure that he hadn't gotten hurt. To the giant fox's relief the young man looked unijured if not a little sweaty which most likely happened because of where he had been put. The giant fox's expression soften when he looked down at James and said, "James, I'm glad you were okay. I hope where you were wasn't too uncomfortable for you."

"Um no, not uncomfortable per say. But I am sorry if I caused you to get aroused." The human replied with a light blush on his face.

Hearing this prompted the muscled fox to let out a light chuckle while he walked to his bed and set the tiny human onto one of his pillows. ONce he did this he admitted, "Well, actually I did get "excited" while you were in there. And so I'd like to do something for you. And I hope you'll end up enjoying it."

***

You tilted your head in slight confusion as you looked up at Evan and asked, "What do you mean by that exactly?"

"Don't worry James, you'll understand in a moment." The brown eyed fox answered back, before he began to slide his unbuttoned shirt down his broad shoulders.

Upon doing this you were given a very good look at the well muscled cream furred upper body along with his muscled orange furred arms. You than found the blush on your face becoming a slightly darker shade of red as you stared at the fox's large and firm pecs. And to your surprise this did not go unnoticed by the giant fox whose muzzled face was miles above you. You looked on as he placed both of his hands onto his sides before he flexed and bounced his pecs each a few times while showing a big smile on his face as he was also blushing. You saw him move his hands up along his rock hard abs before he moved them away from his body and began to flex his arms while he did different poses. As he showed off his muscles though your could help, but notice the tightness in the front of yours pants. And by the looks of it Evan's bulge had gotten even bigger.

You looked on as the orange and cream furred fox unbuckled his belt and removed it from his pants. And when it landed on the floor you saw him start to pull down his pants and than step out of them. This left him in nothing but his tight fitting black colored underwear. The giant fox than bent foward and removed both of his socks before hie knelt down onto the bed causing it to groan a little from his muscled body. But once he was in front of you, you him looking down at you with a kind smile as he said, "You know I've always dreamed about doing something like this."

"What do you mean?" You asked not quite sure why he had spoken those words.

"Well, you see I have a book that always take me that's based off of "Jack and Beanstalk". However, it's slightly different take on the story since Jack and the giant actually bond and in the end they become good friends." After he had said that though you saw him leand down until his face was inches away from yours. Once that happened he added, "And so you see because of that book I've always fantasied about meeting a small person. However, besides you and I becoming good friends, I hope that some day our relationship will becoming even deeper. That is of course if that's what you want as much as I do."

You stared up at Evan with a shocked look on your face as you weren't expecting him to just hit you with his hopes and feelings like that. However, you couldn't deny the fact that you attracted to the giant fox's muscled body. Plus he had been so nice and protective after you had just met. So with those thoughts clear in your mind you smiled up at the fox and replied.......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2289258-To-the-bedroom