*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/2705050-Nothing-keeping-hanging-there-for-dear-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1874571
A young, ticklish, kunoichi on a mission.
This choice: Nothing, keeping hanging there for dear life.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nothing, keeping hanging there for dear life.

    by: Zero
Three... Two... One...

Yukina squeezed her eyes shut out of fright.

SPAT!

She felt something warm and sticky on her hands. As she tried to wiggle her fingers, she realized that she couldn't release her grip from the handlebar at all. Casting her eyes upward, she found two splotches of webbing engulfing her hands, gluing them onto the rusty, iron bar.

"Hey! Looks sis! It's a human girl!" said the male spider-morph who spun a web onto the ceiling and lowered himself such that he was hanging just a foot away from the girl with his face leveled with her breasts.

"Oh! I've never seen a human girl before!" said the female spider-morph who mirrored her brother by dangling right behind the helpless kunoichi.

"She looks so tender," the male spider-morph noted as he began to wiggle all eight of his spider arms to poke anywhere on the girl where there's bare skin.

"Ah!" Yukina squealed with a flinch as her body reflexively jolted and spasmed by each and every touch. "Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" She giggled as the arms poked her in the armpits, ribs, sides, and bellybutton.

"Oh? She's so ticklish!" the female spider-morph joined in on the fun as she used her own set of eight spider legs to probe the girl's body, particularly the exposed parts.

"He-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" the hyper-sensitive kunoichi burst out in laughter, her legs kicking wildly in the air. "No! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Stop! He-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

"She talks!" the tickling male spider-morph widened his eyes in surprise. "But, I don't think you want us to stop. Only an idiot would leave her stomach and armpits out in the open if she's THIS ticklish. So what are you? An idiot? Or do you simply dress like this so we can tickle you?"

"He-he-he-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I'm an idiot! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Please! He-ha-ha-ha-ha! Stop! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" She blurted out her response in the midst of her laughter. By no means did she dress like this to be tickled. Her sensory ability came at a price and functioned best without clothes covering her skin.

"Hmm..., I'm feeling generous today," said the male one who continued to poke her sensitive skin. If you want your freedom, you must pass a test." With his human hands, he unraveled the purple scarf from the girl's neck and wrapped around her eyes, tying it behind her head, letting it funciton as a blindfold. For that brief period of time, the tickling had stopped, letting the girl pant for air.

ZIP!

"!" Yukina tensed up as soon as she heard a short zipping sound followed by a cool breeze across her chest. A leathery fabric was placed into her mouth, "MMM!"

"Here, hold onto this with your mouth. Make sure you don't let go," said the male spider. "We're going to tickle you for one minute. If you drop the item of clothing in your mouth before one minute is up, we'll strip off another item of clothing and place it into your mouth. If you manage to hold onto it for the entire minute, we'll let you go. But, if you run out of clothes, you will be our tickle slave."

"MMMM!" Yukina shook her head, not liking the sound of this.

"Ready! Go!" The tickling trial commenced. A total of sixteen arms crawled all over her bare skin. A pair of human hands groped her breasts and toyed with her nipples.

The girl thrashed and squirmed violently, letting out a high-pitched muffled scream, "MMMMMM!"

Does Yukina pass the test?

Yukina's Status:
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/2705050-Nothing-keeping-hanging-there-for-dear-life