*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874025-Orgasmic-Transformations/cid/1367230-Fed-up-frustrated-and-ready-for-revenge
by gugubu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1874025
A magic spell that transforms people when they orgasm! Msag'ro uo ynehw mrofs'nartl luoy!
This choice: The neird of the school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fed up, frustrated, and ready for revenge

    by: Unknown
Ashley was almost too much of a nerd even for the stereotypical nerd clubs. It seemed they barely tolerated her as a member. Not that they would kick her out, of course: everyone knew she was that sort of nerd and the clubs would have looked silly trying it.

Her school was small in population but spacious and rich, and so all its graduate students, and its top undergraduates, like her, were given their own office space to use. She quite liked hers, as it was reasonably secluded and well-appointed; she even had a fold-out bed for when she couldn't make it back home.

What had always gotten to Ashley, though, was her body.

Her mind was sharp, her body weak. Being stricken with numerous diseases in childhood had left her stunted and, in places, malformed. One arm was practically vestigial, her spine was permanently bent, she had no sexual features to speak of, and, as if that weren't enough, she had had two club feet since birth.

All that was going to change.

Ashley had made a list, detailing not only her ideal body, but the bits of it that wouldn't be seen at a glance.

And she had a spell, a spell which, if what she'd seen weren't a very clever illusion, worked.

"Msag'ro uo ynehw mrofs'nartl luoy!" she said.

Folding out her bed, she got to work on bringing herself to orgasm. It was tiring work, for her, as she had little sensitivity anywhere, but ultimately she felt a small shudder.

The changes began just as she was beginning to think it hadn't been enough.

Despite the drastic changes, she felt no pain, just increasing pleasure.

All her deformities healed and she stood up straight and flat on her feet for the first time on her life. Just getting used to having two full arms, she felt a bit of vertigo as her perspective changed with her height doubling from her former 4'6" to the 9' the new Ashley would show the world. She bent and ran her hands up her smooth legs, lingering on her hairless pussy, reaching around to fondle her huge ass, and reaching her nipples just as her breasts grew in.

Magnificent was, perhaps, not quite the right word. Putting prize-winning pumpkins to shame, they dipped only a little in protruding from her chest, their firm though pliable flesh promising significant enjoyment for her and for anyone whom she should choose to honour by taking as a lover.

Her face, too, was flawless. Her smile could enchant anyone, while her brows and lashes were done to a seemingly-unattainable ideal, as was the rest of her. Her eyes were striking, though, in that they appeared to have no irises, simply sclera and pupil. This was not accurate; her irises were simply transparent, but it added a unique touch to her form.

Her hair was long and smooth, and while normally done up so that it fell to her waist, it was in fact longer than she was tall and could wrap most people like a blanket, and more warmly too.

Having taken the time to build her new body, Ashley found that her enhancements had indeed been incorporated by the spell.

Her muscles felt supercharged, as if galaxies would be no heavier than pebbles, and the speed of light no barrier to her, and she knew also that she was utterly tireless, her body tapping some source of power to keep active no matter what. The deep breaths which she had been accustomed to taking hardly seemed either necessary for life (as she could now survive almost any extreme circumstance) or for filling her lungs. She found she could also see in minute detail (and at long distances, though she had no way of testing that), hear conversations, even whispered ones, from miles around, and discern every scent from as far. If the rest worked, her other senses would be similarly enhanced, she would be more flexible than any gymnast, capable of conscious regulation of most of her body's functions, which included a perfect immunity to disease and tolerance for drugs of all sorts, and possess a battery of superpowers, from flight and invisibility to immortality and the ability to heal anyone fully from even fatal conditions, and many other powers besides. She even had complete control over her orgasms, ensuring that she could transform whenever she wished and only then; her new strictly-segregated mental processes allowed her to control them fully.

Finally the last part of her description came. Gorgeous clothing grew out of her body. Any designer would have loved to have credit for making them, but on anyone other than Ashley their opulence would have made them look ridiculous. A diamond-studded red dress, lined with fur and stopping just above her areolae and just below her butt, showed more than it covered, as it was backless and had its top and bottom pieces barely connected in order to show off Ashley's perfect midriff. Priceless jewels were embedded in her hair, while white fingerless, elbow-length gloves and white, knee-high stockings served to enhance the sexy sophistication embodied in her form, the point driven home by her final addition, foot-high heels.

Ashley's new vocal range was extraordinary, and she was capable of being a perfect mimic, to the point where not even the most sophisticated technology could say she was not the real deal, whoever she chose to copy. She laughed in a sultry soprano at the thought of using that ability, and then laughed again as she realized that, though to all appearances she was clothed, if scantily, she was in fact naked, her clothes being a removable part of her. A third laugh followed as she remembered that she could store diseases in her body as if it were a battery and pass them on at will, even being capable of changing them into forms for which the only cure was her ability to heal.

Ashley thought of her only friend, Yvette. A cheerleader, she was too talented to be left off the squad but always considered the black sheep of it due to her friendship with Ashley. Ashley thought about how she could begin to repay Yvette's years of socially-damaging friendship.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874025-Orgasmic-Transformations/cid/1367230-Fed-up-frustrated-and-ready-for-revenge