*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. School
  2. Gender
  3. Facebook
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/2250894-School
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

School

    by: vampirekingcool
You look to see the box labeled School is starting to get filled in. As you watch it says "Ms Peterson's school of Ballet" your eyes widen and you suddenly feel constricted , looking down you see a corset tightened so far it gives you an hourglass figure. As you look at down you can see yourself in a ballet outfit , complete with tight shoes. You then notice your wearing a push-up bra giving you the appearance of D-cups. You then stumble back , you feel memory's flooding in of all sorts of ballet tricks and dancing , though your pretty sure you would get a charlie horse trying to do most of these moves.You try to take the outfit off , to no avail "God dammit" you say in a teen girl voice then cover your mouth , this is not your voice! Looking for a way out you look back up to see the cursor...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It delete's what it types , changing the school to...

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 vampirekingcool (UN: driod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/2250894-School