*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/2121603-A-weird-can-with-the-label-instant-extensi
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: A weird can with the label "instant extension"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A weird can with the label "instant extensi...

    by: Tight Fit
The arrow clicks on a can labeled 'Instant Extensions', and immediately turns into an icon of a paintbrush. The brush glides over to a big wheel of colors, and begins slowly hovering over each until coming to a stop over... bright pink.

"Oh no..." you gasp as the end of the brush turns pink. It quickly glides over toward you, stopping right above your head. Just like the name says, a single click instantly brings a waterfall of pink hair extensions into existence. The thick hair cascades around your upper body, draping over your shoulders and swishing all the way down your back, stopping just above your knees. You grab a handful of hair in each hand and stare at it in disbelief, the bright pink strands are silky soft to the touch. You pull at the hair and are met with a painful jolt all around your scalp - it's as if the extensions are now a part of you!

You yank and pull again, the bright hair dancing around your body as you do so, distracting you from the fact the cursor has headed over to an icon labeled...

You have the following choices:

1. Bouffant Hairstyles

*Noteb*
2. Instant Extensions, again! Thicker and more colors!

*Noteb*
3. Trim Hair

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tight Fit (UN: pinkfurfairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/2121603-A-weird-can-with-the-label-instant-extensi