*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gender
  2. Facebook
  3. The Glitch
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1807338-Gender
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871600
A collection of story ideas. In each one, a guy ends up having to dress like a girl.
This choice: Gender  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Gender

    by: theomegadevice
it selects the box and changes it from male to female.
you suddenly feel your body start to reshape, you legs lose their hair and get longer, your feet shrink as their nails get glossed over by pink nail polish, your ass expands into a spongy hand filling ass, your arm lose their hair and what little mucles you had melt awey, your hands become dainty and delecete tipped with pink nail polish, you hair cascades down your back and stops its freenzied expansion once it reaches you hot but. then the fat on your chest starts to migrate upwards, as this happens you stiffle a moan as you nipples enlarge while the mass builds under them, when your chest calms down your left with a pair of perky c-cup breasts. then your face begins to change, you eyes grow a bit larger while you nose shrinks, your jaw becomes more petite adn your eyelashes grow, your lips plump up, just begging to be kissed, overall you look like a beutiful. then the changes focus more on your waist. you hips expand to child bearing porportions as your penis begins to radiate pleasure as it shrinks, loseing a inch is almost as good as cumming, once you lose another 2 inches your hips buck as you DO cum. then you are brought to your knees as your penis inverts into you and you balls shortly follow. where you once had a penis and balls, you now have a fully functional vigina. you manage to stand as the clicker moves to another spot.

You have the following choices:

1. current residence

2. school

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 theomegadevice (UN: theomegadevice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871600-Paths-of-Feminine-Adventure/cid/1807338-Gender