*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1740915-Pregnant-doe-group-and-doe-giving-birth
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871014
Walking along a road ends with either vore, unbirth, or anything else you can think of.
This choice: Pregnant doe group and doe giving birth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pregnant doe group and doe giving birth

    by: thewriter536
Deciding that the group of pregnant does would most likely be nice and not attack you, you choose to stay near them for the night. Plus, if the doe giving birth needed help, you could help her. As you approach the does, they look at you with fear, but once you show you are not going to harm them, they let you among you. You are amazed at the size of some of their bellies, for some look like you could fit inside, while others are just larger than normal. They also seem quite interested in you, constantly smelling and seemingly touching you in some way, like licking your fingers. You just laugh and stroke the does' heads, then their bulging bellies as they continue to move around you. Then...

You have the following choices:

1. You brush a doe's full udder

*Noteb*
2. You hear the doe struggling to giving birth

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1740915-Pregnant-doe-group-and-doe-giving-birth