*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868419-A-Pokemorphs-Slave/cid/1450956-You-keep-giving-her-what-she-wants
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1868419
You are trapped in a world where humans are SLAVES to Pokemorphs!
This choice: You keep giving her what she wants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You keep giving her what she wants

    by: LuigiaRocks765
"I will shit into your vagina. Ready?" you say. She nodded. You cower onto four legs, revealing your anus. She spreads her legs, and you push. Brown poop fell out of your anus and into her vagina. She screamed as she inhaled it in. You run over to the male Rapidash,and eagerly, kiss his penis. Holding your lips, you suck it. He rested ontop of you as he pissed into your mouth. You gulp it down. While in this position, the female Rapidash pulls down your boxers and pants, and licks your anus.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kiss their penis and vagina!

*Noteb*
2. Cum on the male's testicles.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LuigiaRocks765 (UN: mewandlatias at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LuigiaRocks765 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868419-A-Pokemorphs-Slave/cid/1450956-You-keep-giving-her-what-she-wants