*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868419-A-Pokemorphs-Slave/cid/1340161-A-Male-Rapidash-comes-in-and-you-start-to-jack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1868419
You are trapped in a world where humans are SLAVES to Pokemorphs!
This choice: A Male Rapidash comes in, and you start to jack off.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Male Rapidash comes in, and you start to jack...

    by: LuigiaRocks765
You observed the horny female Rapidash lying on her back naked. She had a slim body with a long tail. She had cream fur as always, a beautiful mane, and green eyes. The dragoness also seemed horny all the time. What caught your attention was her F-cup breasts with erect nipples making you want fuck her hard with your now 20 inch penis. With no hesitation you start sucking her nipples, making her moan. Then your left hand travels to her pussy and rubs it making her moan harder. Just then when it going to go further another Rapidash walks in but it was male and he was also horny. He looked just like the female, but had a large rock hard penis and was only wearing skimpy briefs. So you and the male Rapidash get in front of her with on her knees and infront of your erect cocks. She grabs your penis and the Rapidash's and begins stroking giving you both some pleasure. Just then she places her lips on your cock and engulfs it then moves her head back and forth sucking on your member and continue stroking the male Rapidash's penis. You let out several moans until she stopped and did the same to the male Rapidash's cock and stroked yours. She kept doing this until both you and the Rapidash had to release. Without warning you and the male Rapidash shot a load of cum onto the Rapidash's body, breasts, face, vagina, everything. Afterwards, she spread her pussy, "Now, wanna mate? I wanna mate hard with all of you." She then smiles when..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More Male Pokemorphs enter

2. You keep giving her what she wants

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LuigiaRocks765 (UN: mewandlatias at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LuigiaRocks765 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868419-A-Pokemorphs-Slave/cid/1340161-A-Male-Rapidash-comes-in-and-you-start-to-jack