*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One
  2. A woman
  3. You have no idea what you turned into.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/3082482-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1861086
You transform into a monster or just an anthro from a lab experiment gone wrong.
This choice: One  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

One

    by: meg83
You realise your clothes don't fit you right and you need to try and figure out what to do...

You decide to buy at least something that fits... So you rush out of the please and go to a local second hand store and with the little money you have on you, you bought an unopened bra and thong set that to your suprise fit you, a tank top, dungaree shorts and some sneakers that fit you.

You then head back although you hate the way guys are checking you out and some girls too... You end up going into a bar to get away from the looks you keep getting.

A guy walked up to you and said "hi I'm Simon, who are you!" You immediately just say the first name that comes to your head and said "hi Simon I'm Kathryn or Kat".

Well Kat would you like a drink, you look like you are stressed and you need a drink....

You have the following choices:

1. Sure, why not

*Noteb*
2. I'm fine thank you

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clever_man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/3082482-One