*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A furry?
  2. Other
  3. You have no idea what you turned into.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/2937383-A-furry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1861086
You transform into a monster or just an anthro from a lab experiment gone wrong.
This choice: A furry?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A furry?

    by: Ace Jones
Amid the smoke and rubble you looked down at yourself as you now had fur and a tail on your butt as you looked at your reflection as you've transformed into a furry dog like superhero of some sort as you're wearing a spandex suit that came with a belt gloves and mask as there was a symbol on your spandex suit as you're also incredibly obese and huge as well.

"What have I transformed into?" You asked yourself.

Ice Hound: a Dalmatian like superhero whose superpowers include being able to freeze people in mere seconds along with creating ice based weapons with ease as you also have a healing factor too as your spandex body suit's color is bright blue with a cyan colored belt and gloves as your suit's symbol is an ice cube.

Earth Hound: Earth Hound a husky dog like superhero whose superpowers include the ability to levitate rocks with your paws and launch them at your enemies as you're also super fast and have a healing factor as well as your spandex suit is brown along with a green belt gloves and mask as your spandex suit's symbol is cracked ground.

Sky Hound: another Dalmatian like superhero whose superpowers include manipulating air flying and a healing factor as your spandex's suit is red with an orange belt gloves and a green mask as your spandex suit's symbol happens to be clouds.

Bounce Hound: a Dalmatian like superhero whose superpowers consist of bouncing to great heights changing both your weight and height at will inflation and a healing factor too as your spandex suit's color is dark blue with a yellow belt gloves and mask as your spandex suit's symbol is a bouncy ball.






You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ice Hound.

*Noteb*
2. Earth Hound.

*Noteb*
3. Sky Hound.

*Noteb*
4. Bounce Hound.

*Noteb*
5. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clever_man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/2937383-A-furry