*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/2076296-The-Incredible-Grizzlyman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1861086
You transform into a monster or just an anthro from a lab experiment gone wrong.
This choice: growing fur, big muscles, a musclegut and claws that come from your fingers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Incredible Grizzlyman

    by: Unknown
You then look into the mirror in shock as you start growing fur, big muscles, a musclegut and claws that come from your fingers. As the back fur grows on your body your face takes on a more bearlike appearance. When the transformation stops you resemble an anthropomorphized bear, but it is clear that your still human. You try taking in the shock of the sudden transformation. You feel stronger and faster than 500,000 bears and judging by your glowing eyes you could probably shoot lasers out of your eyes. You then test that theory by concentrating on the mirror.

To your surprise a laser bean comes out of your eyes and bounces across the entire room. You look on in shock as the beam bounces around the room and stops after one minute. Just as you were wondering about the ruin lab equipment you find yourself floating in midair. You begin panicking as you discover your powers of flight. Clearly besides the obvious physical transformation you obviously has some superpowers and super strength wouldn't be a bad guess judging that your muscles grew larger and for some strange reason you developed a huge muscle gut.

"This is just creepy." You said in a noticeably deeper voice. "What will my coworkers think when they see the monster I have become? I'm some kind of mutant freak of nature who looks like a bear."

You begin sobbing, unaware that it caused the glass to shatter. Normally you wouldn't cry, but the added testosterone is causing you to have an emotional breakdown. You then hear voices from down the hall.

"What is that noise Dr. Klemine?"

"I don't know but we must find out." Dr. Klemine replied as she fixed her glasses.

Upon discovering you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Clever_man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/2076296-The-Incredible-Grizzlyman