*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go do some girl.
  2. And it's a KO!
  3. (Fun) Write Rules.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1909061-Go-do-some-girl
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: Go do some girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Go do some girl.

    by: Mr. George
Harry could barely restrain himself, fidgeting agitatedly in his seat as he ate. He barely talked to Ron or Hermione, who found the conversation flowed better when Harry wasn't involved.

He gave them a brief thanks, and Bye... as he left the table.

Soon Harry was back in the Gryffindor Common Room, he stood at the base of the stairs. They lead up towards the girls dorm rooms. Normally there'd be a shimmering barrier, or they'd have changed into a ramp. However, they just remained a simple set of stairs... As if they were in the muggle world.

He looked across to the other staircase, just to confirm.

Yup, this was the one leading to the girls rooms.

He put his foot on the first step.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1909061-Go-do-some-girl