*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And it's a KO!
  2. (Fun) Write Rules.
  3. 4th year
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1522962-And-its-a-KO
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1860639
Harry finds a book with the power to control hogwarts.
This choice: Prove another rule  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

And it's a KO!

    by: Unknown
Harry decided that he would try the 'can do no wrong rule' by walking up into the female dorm. As he neared the stairs, they stayed still. Normally, if any male approached the female dorm steps, they would turn into a ramp, not allowing them up. Proving this rule to himself slightly, but not as much as he wanted to, Harry left the dorm and went down to the great hall, where dinner was just finishing up.

Looking around, Harry saw where Malfoy was at the slyltherin table and walked up to him.

"What do you want, Potter!" Draco sneered as Harry neared. Harry ignored him talking to him and just decked him in the face, knocking him out cold. Hearing no one shout in alarm, nor points being taken, Harry assumed it worked. "Been wanting to do that for a long time now." Harry muttered to himself.

You have the following choices:

1. Go do some girl

*Noteb*
2. Solidify power

3. Fiddle around with more rules

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860639-Hogwarts-Rule-Book/cid/1522962-And-its-a-KO