*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sitting on Emma's face
  2. Something Else
  3. "Zuri"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859407-Hey-Jessie/cid/2286967-Sitting-on-Emmas-face
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1859407
You enter the world of Disney's 'Jessie'! GP's for good additions!
This choice: Sitting on Emma's face  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sitting on Emma's face

    by: Octoyass
When you enter the room you see Zuri playing with her toys. What you didn't know is that she was sitting on her older sister face as a chair to the table she was playing at. You set down your stuff and tried to make conversation with the little girl but out of nowhere she farted. "Opps sorry I didn't mean to" Zuri said a lie as Emma started to struggle. You didn't expect any thing but she just farted on her own sister and was laughing historically. Emma on the other hand was in torture she though her and Zuri were going to play a game but Zurich tied her up and sat on her. You left the room but Zuri continue the torture on her sister.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You pov

2. Emmas pov

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Octoyass (UN: octoyay12321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ConnorB90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1859407-Hey-Jessie/cid/2286967-Sitting-on-Emmas-face