*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1486829-Not-a-good-spot-to-be-trapped
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
This choice: Carla farts you out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Not a good spot to be trapped

    by: mahboi
         Carla plops her giant ass on the bed. She thought she felt something slide into her anus but brushed it off as nothing. "Ahh.... What a nice shower. Time now for a nice, long nap." Carla says to her self. She puts her dirty clothes in the hamper and puts on a camisole and some panties. Carla walks over to the bed and jumps into the covers. Just as she was about to nod off she lifts her leg and let's out a small fart. Feeling relieved she dozes off into a deep sleep.

         Randy's POV: You hear muffled words coming from the outside world, but you couldn't quite make them out. The the whole world starts quaking. "She must be on the move." you think. For what seems like forever the jiggly flesh quake and toss you around. For a moment everything was still. You begin hearing a rumble deep within her bowels. It started quiet then got louder and closer. "Oh no! Don't tell me she's about to..." you say as you get hit with a fart. It hit you like a brick wall and shot you out of her butthole.

         You fly out of the Latina woman's asshole. It wasn't pleasant but you silently thank Carla for farting you out. Then you smack up against her panties. You remember these panties from Maria. "These are Maria's panties. How did Carla fit her huge ass in them?" you ask yourself. The panties were extremely tight on her and rode up her crack a bit.

         After a short rest you decide to get the hell out of there. You crawl along her cheek and try to reach the top of the panties. After a few minutes of traversing her planet sized ass cheek you make it to the waist line. You try with all your might but cannot lift them enough to crawl though.

         You aren't left with a lot of choices, at least not a lot you liked. What do you decide to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1486829-Not-a-good-spot-to-be-trapped