*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1379743-Sucking-them-in-deeper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
This choice: Sucking them in deeper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sucking them in deeper

    by: mahboi
         "Now the next lesson is to suck your victim deeper into your ass." Stefani explains. "What?" Danielle asks. "Yeah. Just shoving the sap in your hole isn't enough. Sometimes you gotta clench you booty and suck the little pest into your colon."

         Stefani turns around and presents her booty to Danielle. "Allow me to demonstrate." She says as she spreads her butt cheeks. "See how Ricky is halfway stuck in my hole." "Yeah" answers Danielle. "Just watch." Stefani says. Her anus starts to pulsate and Ricky slowly gets dragged deeper into her dark, smelly cavern. "NOOOOoooo...." Ricky shouts as he disapears.

         "Oh wow! That made kinda hot..." Danielle says. "Well try it out." Stefani says. "But I don't have a tiny guy to shove up my butt." Danielle explains. "Just practice now. Once we find Randy you can do it for real."

         Danielle spreads her cheeks and presents her ass to Stefani. She begins doing as she was instructed. As she does you slowly sink deeper into her giant hole. "Good job! You will do great once we find that little guy."

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Danielle feels something squirming in her ass

*Noteb*
2. Stefani decides to shove Ricky into Danielle's ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mahboi (UN: mahboi11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1379743-Sucking-them-in-deeper